An absolute dream job for women everywhere, being a Professional Dominatrix is one of the most liberating, exciting, and confidence-inducing jobs out there for females looking for something outside the box.
If you ever wanted a gig where YOU are in control, feel confident, and LOVE what you do, then working alongside the Soho Mean Girls could be the opportunity of a life-time.
Have submissive men literally kiss the ground you walk on. Be worshipped like the Goddess you are. Feel empowered and enlightened by taking control of your mind, body, income, and life.
The Soho Mean Girls have been active in the BDSM/Kink community for years. We have women from all walks of life in our collective, with all different skill levels and talents. We aim to keep our collective a professional, safe, private, and diverse space where everyone can come together and practice kink without fear or judgment.
We will dispel any misconceptions about Femdom/BDSM, and aim to teach and mentor those who wish to learn the craft in a safe, sane, professional, and legal way.
Femdom is not just throwing a whip around and seeing where it lands. It is more than just physical BDSM play. It takes a commanding, dominant, and strong personality as well. After all, Femdom stands for "Female Dominant".
We provide full training, showing you the basics of BDSM, safe equipment usage, kinks and fetishes, and how to make submissive men fall to their knees with just one look...
Not only will you learn vital skills to unleash your inner dominance, but encourage you to build confidence, strength, character, knowledge, and inner-power. So many have had their lives transformed and their possibilities opened up with these important life-skills!
Potentials MUST BE:
- A leader. Someone who is able to take control of any situation or person in a professional, calm, and focused matter.
- Educated and informed about all aspects of Femdom, BDSM, fetishes, and alternative lifestyles OR willingness to learn.
- Has the time, energy, and commitment to take on this role. MUST have consistent schedule and availability. We try to be flexible when it comes to scheduling, but you MUST have the time commitment.
- Comfortable with an internet presence; having photos and images of yourself on the website and social media. While we totally respect your privacy, part of the gig is to get yourself out there and be seen. Any concerns or questions about this, please email us.
- Professional, timely, well-mannered, classy, RESPECTFUL, no-nonsense type.
- Comfortable learning the safe and proper use of: whips, paddles, crops, ropes, CBT tools, collars, leashes, restraints/bondage equipment, gags, masks/hoods, clamps, bullwhips, etc.
- Positive, determined work-ethic and attitude.
- Ideally must have some type of fetish-wear, or willingness to invest in appropriate attire. (Latex, Leather, PVC, Lingerie, Stockings/Fishnets, Garters, Stilettos, Boot-Heels, Gloves, Corsets, Waist Cinchers, Catsuits, Bodysuits, Mini-Skirts, Harnesses, Jewelry, just to name a few)
- Clean and well-kept.
- Friendly, social, supportive, and have a group-mentality.
- Business-savy (not required but encouraged).
For consideration, please email: email@example.com
EMAILS MUST INCLUDE: Preferred name, contact info, phone number, age, availability, skill level, full body AND face photos, links to social media (optional), and why you think you would make a great fit for our collective. We encourage you to be as open and honest as you like. *Emails with missing info will not be considered.
*** PEOPLE WHO ARE MAN-HATERS, IGNORANT, CLOSE-MINDED, LIARS, CHEATERS, CRIMINALS, DISRESPECTFUL, RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, PREJUDICE, OR UNPROFESSIONAL NEED NOT APPLY. We do not tolerate ANY of that behavior, and you will be terminated immediately if we find this to be you.